Learn Truck Driving at A1 Driving School
A1 Truck Driver Training curriculum provides students with training to inspect and operate truck and to assume driver responsibilities on the road and at pickup/delivery points.
Lesson Days: 2 month 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Training Hours: 1hr Theory and Practical
Certificate of Participant (Issued based on performance)
- You must be 18 years and above with no criminal records
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicle effectively.
- A signed copy of a letter of interest, hard or soft copy.
- Valid drivers license
- Sponsorship letter
Please note category C is pay as you train.
* By clicking on register, you agree to our terms and condition
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Airbrakes Practical and Safety Inspections
- Defensive Driving
- Route Planning
- Cargo/ Load Security
- Regulatory and legal requirements in Canada and the US Highway Training
- Turns, Backing, Shifting, Coupling & Uncoupling